It’s World Breastfeeding Awareness Week, and what better way to celebrate than with a giveaway?
I am delighted to be running this competition in conjunction with Boobiemilk, home of all-things breastfeeding. On offer is the Carriwell nursing bra, which is available in black, white, or nude, in sizes S, M, L, XL (see size chart below).
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this nursing bra is go over to the Dummy Mummy Facebook page, click ‘Like’, come back here and leave a comment telling me you have done so. For the 3 of you who are already ‘Likers’ of Dummy Mummy on Facebook, you can skip step one and just leave me a comment. Easy peasy.
If you’re quick, you can head over to Boobiemilk’s Facebook page and pick up one of these bras at the bargain price of £18 (usually £22) in the Boobiemilk Market Night Sale. You must be quick though, as this offer is only available tonight.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize is a Carriwell nursing bra in black, white, or nude, in your chosen size. The red colourway has been discontinued.
2. The names of all competition entrants will be entered into a list on random.org in order to pick the winner.
3. The competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 7th August, and the winner will be chosen on Thursday 8th August.
4. The winner’s name and email address will be passed on to Boobiemilk who will then liaise with, and send the bra directly to, the winner.
5. There is no alternative prize available.